Sunday, May 3, 2009

I like hiking. This guy is just suicidal.

I love the mountains. I like hiking. I don't mind cliffs or heights as long as they aren't man-made. I just don't trust man-made stuff (no offense to Eric or Jared or any other engineers that are out there). My only concern when I'm on a roller-coaster or up on the observation desk of a skyscraper is "I hope everyone did their job" (no rusted bolts, no loose nuts, no torque equation forgotten). I'm fine with scooting along Chicken-out Ridge above a 1000+ ft. cliff. Just don't put my up in the Ferris wheel at Lagoon in a squeaky chair.

Similarly, the scariest thing about this hike for me would be the man-made trail. As you'll see, this is not a trail that you should trust.

Additionally, who made this trail in the first place!?




post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crazy! I'm with you, that is definitely a bad idea!