Thursday, January 8, 2015

post signatureHey, kiddos!

I'm still doing fine. The weather down here in Vegas is amazing! Always sunny and warm. My roommates are used to the heat so they have the heat in the house turned up but I've shut the heating vent in my room and always have the window open to make it cool enough to be comfortable.

Grass is rare down here. For example, my landlord has a tiny little patch of lawn about the size of Heidi's room. The rest of his yard consists of an arrangement of different sizes and colors of rocks. Their is a large park across the street with a lot of long meandering walking trails with heat-resistant shrubs and bushes, no grass, and lots of rocks. Not the type of park I'm used to.

There are palm trees everywhere. Here is a photo behind the physical therapy clinic. The green "grass" you see is actually a type of carpet which you can use outside.
 I hope you are doing well. It was great to talk to you yesterday.I keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: